Tips for travel abroad Tourism Week

See recommendations Chancellery and MSP for those who plan to travel outside the country
The Foreign Ministry issued a statement through a series of recommendations for those who plan to travel abroad for Easter.
Bring the necessary documentation before departure: return ticket, travel document, passport or identity card and visa. In case of not knowing what countries require visa for entry, the ministry should consult the embassy or consulate of the destination.
Check the entry requirements requested by each country. Other requirements that can be asked are: health insurance, invitation card, cash or international credit card, hotel booking.
Respect local laws.
Protect your personal documents and travel tickets. In that sense, it is advisable to have a copy of the documentation in case of loss or theft.
Schedule the phone and address of the Uruguayan embassy or consulate in the web of the ministry.
If traveling with children, check on issuing the permit minor and consult the embassy or consulate of the country of destination if there is any other requirement to consider. If the child will be traveling with foreign passport, it is recalled that the birth certificate must be presented.
At the same time, the Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) issued earlier this month a statement with tips for tourists who plan to travel to Latin America and the Caribbean, to the increase in cases linked to the spread of the mosquito Aedes Aegypti , which carries the dengue, Chikungunya and Zika virus.
Use repellent always being outdoors and reapply if sweating or contact with water. The repellent can be applied both skin and clothing. Do not apply directly to the face: Spray your hands and then rub them on the face, avoiding eyes and mouth. The application on wounds or cuts should also be avoided.
Wearing clothes with long sleeves, pants and hats.
Sleep in well-screened areas.
The measures must be tightened for the case of pregnant women
Other tips that the portfolio typically issued as a precaution for travelers are: have the Certificate Scheme Vaccination (CEV) in force, informed about the risks that might exist in places of destination, and if necessary receive any vaccines or preventive medicine.

CATEGORIES : tourism/ AUTHOR : javed

Write a Reply or Comment

Your email address will not be published.